Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I like knowing I have public anonymity

I wish I could run away and write.
                                             I wish I could find a cute cottage next to a beach that I could put a big barnwood desk in, right by the front window, facing the ocean.

         I would put frothy white curtains at the window, and I would light sandalwood incense at night.

 I could focus on  my thoughts; I would paint pictures with words and my sentences would be so poignant, their literary lattice work would curl around the smoke emanating from my incense sticks.

                            It's not about being on vacation or escaping having to work and be part of the real world. It's about wanting to be part of my own universe- apart from this twisted world we live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment