Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Not sure if this is any good....

I haven't written in forever, and I just started again a few months ago. I don't really share them with people. There's probably a reason for that.

This one is unfinished....


"Almost, But Not at All"

When you start looking
Pass me over
Your love would be wasted
And your wounds will remain unhealed

I'm the land mine
In your field of opportunities
Lying in wait
For your heart to fall into me

Others have been here
They've created this monster
Carved from the stones of insecurities
And breathed into life by fear

You may imagine
That you can change me
But no one can succeed
Though many have tried

I am the animal
Stalking my prey
Waiting for you to become weakened
So my kill will be that much easier

Understand my pleas
And see that it's what's best
I know what I'm capable of

No comments:

Post a Comment